Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Profile 36" Built-In Electric Cooktop with Five Ribbon Heating Elements and Dual Power Boil Element
- 5 Ribbon Heating Elements
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Glass Ceramic Cooktop Surface
- Warming Zone Element
- Electronic Touch Controls: Provides an easy to clean surface that is flat and smooth
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktop: Beautiful, functional and easy to clean and maintain
- Ribbon Heating Elements: Provide even cooking heat
- 5"/8" Dual-Ring Element : Multiple cooking areas in one accommodate various-sized pots or pans
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated
- Dimensions: 36" W x 20-7/8" D x 3-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 33-7/8" W x 19-1/8" D
- Back Left Burner Watts: 1,200
- Back Right Burner Watts: 120
- Front Left Burner Watts: 2,200
- Front Right Burner Watts: 2,400
- Center Burner Watts: 3,000
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE PP975BMBB*
- GE PP975SMSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PP975 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.