1.6 Cubic Foot Profile Advantium 120 Over The Range Microwave Oven with Warming Oven
GE PSB1001 Features:
- Speedcook Technology
- 4 Ovens In 1 To Meet Your Cooking Needs
- Sensor cooking controls
- Warming oven
- Proof Feature
- 16" Turntable
- Glass Touch Controls
- Preprogrammed recipes
- Multi-level cooking
- Cooks up to 4 times faster than a conventional oven
- Speedcook, True European Convection, Warming/Proofing, Sensor Microwave
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Warming oven mode keeps foods warm until served
- Specialized mode allows dough to rise quickly
- Allows complete rotation of a 9" x 13" casserole dish
- Feature a smooth glass design that is easy to operate and easy to clean
- Provides quick and easy selection of preset food items
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family’s favorites
GE PSB1001 Specifications:
- Convection Cooking Controls: Bake
- Depth: 21.5 In.
- Height: 19.03125 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 26.75 In.
- Microwave Watts: 975 W
- Total Capacity: 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 16 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE PSB1001NSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PSB1001N and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.