1.6 Cubic Foot Profile Advantium 120 Over The Range Microwave Oven with Warming Oven
GE PSB1001 Features:
- Speedcook Technology
- 4 Ovens In 1 To Meet Your Cooking Needs
- Sensor cooking controls
- Warming oven
- Proof Feature
- 16" Turntable
- Glass Touch Controls
- Preprogrammed recipes
- Multi-level cooking
- Cooks up to 4 times faster than a conventional oven
- Speedcook, True European Convection, Warming/Proofing, Sensor Microwave
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Warming oven mode keeps foods warm until served
- Specialized mode allows dough to rise quickly
- Allows complete rotation of a 9" x 13" casserole dish
- Feature a smooth glass design that is easy to operate and easy to clean
- Provides quick and easy selection of preset food items
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family’s favorites
GE PSB1001 Specifications:
- Convection Cooking Controls: Bake
- Depth: 21.5 In.
- Height: 19.03125 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 26.75 In.
- Microwave Watts: 975 W
- Total Capacity: 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 16 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PSB1001N
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PSB1001NSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PSB1001N Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch, Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Recirculating||No|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Turntable Type||Round Glass|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.