Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
23.1 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French-Door Refrigerator with External Ice and Water Dispenser and LCD Screen Controls
- External Ice and Water Dispenser
- External LCD Display with Refrigerator Controls
- Door Alarm
- Dispenses Cubes or Crushed Ice
- Adjustable Shelving and Door Storage
- TwinChill Evaporators: Separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections help maintain temperature and humidity levels to keep foods fresh.
- Advanced Filtration System: GE’s exclusive filtration system removes trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice.
- Showcase LED Lighting: Positioned throughout the interior and under fresh food doors to spotlight foods inside the refrigerator and in the freezer.
- Space Saving Icemaker: Located on the door with integrated bins to create more usable storage space.
- Turbo Cool Setting: Drops the interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings.
- Dimensions: 35-3/4" W x 31-1/4" D x 69-7/8" H
- Total Capacity: 23.1 Cubic Feet
- Refrigerator Capacity: 16.1 Cubic Feet
- Freezer Capacity: 7.0 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 333 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PYE23PSD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PYE23PSDSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE Profile French Door RefrigeratorGE Profile French Door Refrigerator Full-Width Temperature-Controlled Drawer
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.