How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Hansgrohe PuraVida CollectionThe Puravida Collection by Hansgrohe offers a minimalist style that is sure to wow any bathroom user. Discover Purity - Discover PuraVida
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- 15-1/4" shower arm is included with the shower head
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower Head Width: 15-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 10-1/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Hansgrohe 27437 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||15.25|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.