3" Length Outdoor Lighting Stem form the Nexus Collection
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Energy Efficient
- Includes 4' of wire
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Accent Light Type: Wall Mount
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4.5"
- LED: Yes
- Length: 6"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.77 lbs
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 17
- Watts Per Bulb: 8.5
- Width: 31.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 48"
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Nexus Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 15452
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 15452BZ
- Hinkley Lighting 15452SW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 15452 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||8.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.