Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
5.25" Height Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Atlantis Collection
- Bronze metal rectangle shade included with the Bronze finish
- Satin Black metal rectangle shade included with the Satin Black finish
- Satin White metal rectangle shade
- Titanium metal rectangle shade included with the Titanium finish
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 5.25"
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4 lbs, 4.5 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Wattage: 75
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Atlantis Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1645 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|