How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Outdoor Full Sized Pendant with Fluorescent Lamping from the Dorian Collection
- Clear Painted White Inside glass rectangle shade
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 18.25"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 9 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Dorian Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 2192-GU24
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 2192BZ-GU24
- Hinkley Lighting 2192TT-GU24
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 2192-GU24 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Mission / CRAFTSMAN|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.