How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Dark Sky Outdoor Lantern Pendant from the New Castle Collection
- Clear Seedy glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Dark Sky compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Canopy Diameter: 5.25"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 15"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 50
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting New Castle Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 2252
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 2252BK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 2252 Product Specifications
|Includes Glass Guard||Yes|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Etched, Lantern|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.