This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Dark Sky Conversion Recommended
12.25" Height Single Light Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Colfax Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Stainless Steel finish made of stainless steel
- Bronze finish made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Dark Sky Convertible with DSLG-40, option to purchase when added to cart
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 8.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12.25"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4 lbs, 6 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Colfax Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 2920-GU24 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Product Weight||4, 6|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.