How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Nine Light 2 Tier Chandelier from the Sloan CollectionFeatures:
- Cylinder Shaped Oatmeal Linen Fabric Shade
- Includes 10' of Chain and 12' of Wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 35.5"
- Width: 36"
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Sloan Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 4548
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4548RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 4548 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.