30" Free Standing Electric Range with Super Large Capacity Oven and Coil Heating Elements
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
GE RB536 Features:
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Coil Heating Elements
- Electronic Clock And Timer
- Standard Window
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- Features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning
GE RB536 Specifications:
- Depth: 26.375 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 46.125 In.
- Cleaning Type: Standard Clean
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Wattage: 12,600 W
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Our SKU: Hotpoint RB536
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hotpoint RB536DPBB
- Hotpoint RB536DPWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hotpoint RB536 Product Specifications
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||NO|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|