30" Free Standing Self Cleaning Gas Range with Simmer Setting
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
GE RGB746 Features:
- Self-clean oven
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Sealed cooktop burners
- Performance plus burner
- Simmer setting
- All purpose burners
- EasySet III controls
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- This 12,000 BTU burner element provides the high heat ideal for frying or sautéing and fast heat-up
- Simmer setting allows for low, even heat distribution for delicate foods and sauces
- All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs
- Glass one-touch control panel makes everyday operation and cleaning incredibly easy
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
GE RGB746 Specifications:
- Depth: 26.25 In.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height: 46.5 In.
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Cleaning Type: Self Cleaning
- Width: 30 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Our SKU: Hotpoint RGB746
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hotpoint RGB746DEPWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hotpoint RGB746 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|