Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP MV 1 Light 400 Watt HID Knuckle Mount Outdoor Floodlight - Bulb Included
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP Features:
- Source Selections From 250-1000Watts. Allows Solutions To A Wide Range Of Floodlighting Challenges
- Die Cast Aluminum Housing And Door. Mounting Choices Of Steel Yoke Or Cast Aluminum 2 3/8" Do Slipfitter
- Tempered, Impact Resistant, Clear Glass Lens, Sealed With Silicone Door Gasket. Allows Universal Aiming In Wet Locations
- Twin Closure Screws Are Steel With Proctive Hubbellgard® Coating. Will Not Bond To Aluminum Castings As Stainless Do. Allows Easy Service And Lasting Fixture Appearance
- Powrpanl® Ballast Tray Allows Easy Access And Ground Maintenance Of Electrical Package Through 400 Watts
- Lamp Is Included
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP Specifications:
- Requires (1) x 400 Watt Medium Base HID Bulb (Included)
- Height: 25.5"
- Width: 16.375"
- Depth: 9"
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- Tempered Glass Diffuser
- Beam Spread: 119 Degrees
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277V
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP Certifications:
- Wet listed
Use for a wide range of floodlighting applications such as parking, building facade, storage area and security lighting. Multiple beams allow illumination of targets are various distances with a units of similar appearance.
Additional Hubbell Lighting Outdoor Links
Our SKU: Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-0400P-268-LP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Voltage||120, 208, 240, 277|
|Watts Per Bulb||400|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.