Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Weathered Bronze Finish
- Includes (5) Antique Wicker blades
- Light fixture included
- Can be installed without light kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3 speeds
- 3-position mounting
- Uses (2) 60W (max) medium base bulbs (sold separately)
- AVT Hanging System™ canopy
- Flush Mount Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan - 12.25", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 9.25", Ceiling to bottom of light - 7.49"
- Standard Dimensions (using 3" down rod - included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 14.75", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 11.75", Ceiling to bottom of light - 9.99"
- Angled Dimensions (using 36" down rod - not included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 48.25", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 45.25", Ceiling to bottom of light - 43.49"
- Blade span: 54"
- Blade pitch: 13°
- CFM (high speed): 5559
- RPM (high speed): 150
- Wattage (high speed): 76
- Airflow efficiency (high speed)*: 73cfm/w
- WhisperWind® Motor
*49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21647 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan