Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Black Finish
- Walnut / Light Cherry Blades
- 3-Speed Whisperwind® Motor
- 3 Position Mounting
- Swirled Marble glass
- Light Fixture Included (Can be installed without light if desired)
- Includes (2) 60W Candelabra Bulbs
- 90% Pre-Assembled for 5-Minute Easy Installation
- Easy-Lock® Blades for Easy Assembly
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be used with ceiling 8ft and under
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 44" Blade Sweep
- 13° Blade Pitch
- CFM (High Speed): 4001
- Electricity Usage: 65 watts
- Airflow Efficiency (CFM/W)*: 62
Product Hanging Dimensions:
- Flush Mount
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 11.77"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 10.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 17.66"
- Standard Mount (With Included 3" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.77"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 11.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 18.66"
- Angled Mount (With Optional 36" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 42"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 41.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 48.66"
*49'' to 60'' ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 52040*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 52040 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.