Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Rectangle Shaped Translucent Frosted Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 36
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 16.5"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 16"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
Our SKU: Kichler 10479
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10479PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 10479 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.