Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Opal White Glass Shade
- Includes GU24 fluorescent light bulb
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 9.75"
- Depth: 3.75"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.25"
- Backplate Width: 6.71"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
Our SKU: Kichler 10689
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10689WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 10689 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.