How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Classic single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Energy Star labeled product
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Includes 5 x GU24 fluorescent light bulbs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 17" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 26" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 13
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 10776 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.