Kichler 11070 Lantana Fluorescent Post Lantern
This fluorescent 1 light post lantern from the Lantana™ collection of outdoor lighting is handsomely stylish with solidly defined lines and done in Architectural Bronze with Light Umber glass.
- Post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Cylinder Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Lantana Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Energy efficient fluorescent fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Height: 19.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 10.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Power Usage: 18 watts (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 11070 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.