Kichler 1576527 LED Mini Deck Light
Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. This LED deck light offers a versatile mini size and simple styling for multiple applications with the added benefit of LED technology. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- LED module delivers a warm white color temperature of 2700K - also available in a 3000K pure white version (Kichler 15765)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 2 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 2700K (Warm White)
- Power Usage: 1.9 Watts, 2.4 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 2700K = 50 Lumens
- Efficacy: 2700K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: 72" of useable #18-2, SPT-1W leads, cable connector supplied
- Included Mounting Accessory: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Height: 2.375"
- Width: 3.75"
- Extension: 2.25"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 15765BE27
- Kichler 15765BBR27
- Kichler 15765AZT27
Textured Architectural Bronze
- Kichler 15765BKT27
- Kichler 15765WHT27
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1576527 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.