Kichler 300006 Wilton Ceiling Fan
With a Distressed Black finish and Opal Etched glass or Carre Bronze finish and Light Umber Etched glass, this fan is a wonderful addition to the Kichler Wilton™ Collection. The 5, 54" blades are pitched 14 degrees and are reversible.
- 3-Speed Indoor Ceiling Fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blade
- 7-light uplight with bulbs
- 3-light downlight with bulbs
- Portable remote control
- 6" and 12" Downrods
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Attractive plywood blades are both light weight and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (6" and 12" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- Included 3-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 40 watt Incandescent bulb (3)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172MM X 20MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 26.75 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 60
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 6593 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb(s) Included: No
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 22 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300006CZ
- Kichler 300006DBK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300006 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan