Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Controls Recommended
This Kimberley fan features beautiful decorative scrollwork and both up and down lighting.
- Uses (3) E-12 40watt B8 lamps with the integrated light kit
- Includes (1) 6" and (1) 12" downrod
- *Must remove downrod decor when using the 6" downrod
- This fan is NOT low ceiling compatible
- Covered under Kichler's Lifetime-limited warranty
- Full Function 3-Speed CoolTouch System
- 3 speeds forward and reverse
- Lights on/off with full range dimming
- Motor off
- Optional Kichler control
- cUL listed for indoor use in dry locations
- Hanging weight is 37.10 lbs
- Match the look with these items from Kichler
- Kichler Chandelier 43771
- Kichler Sconce 43773
- Reversible blades - offers maximum aesthetic versatility
- Air volume in cubic feet per minute (CFM):
- High - 6178CFM
- Medium - 4641CFM
- Low - 2678CFM
- Downrod(s) are included
- Height: 40.75"
- Width: 60" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 34.2 lbs
- Wire Length: 78"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 15, 40
- Maximum Wattage: 210 watts
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300008APC*
- Kichler 300008BKZ
- Kichler 300008MDW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 300008 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan