For a limited time, save 10% - 33% on Kichler fans! Prices already reduced
Configure your Kichler 300008MDW 60" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
Please choose a finish$628.50 - $754.20
- Solid wood fan blades:
- Berkshire bronze finish: Cherry Stain
- Mediterranean walnut finish: Reversible Walnut Stain / Walnut Shadowed
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 60"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 25.5"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 19.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 18"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 12"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 5.53"
- Bulbs: Includes (3) 40W incandescent lamps with candelabra base
- Air Flow (CFM): 6178 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 142 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 91 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 37.1 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm AC
- Amperage: 0.75 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300008APC*
- Kichler 300008BKZ
- Kichler 300008MDW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 300008 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan