How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing features all metal construction - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a oval shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Linear single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Suspension mounting adds a modern look to the fixture and room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Bulbs included - ready to use upon installation
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 7.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 50
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Crystal Skye Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 42172
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42172CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42172 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|