Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler Crystal Skye CollectionThe Crystal Skye Collection from Kichler Lighting
- Cylinder Shaped Crystal Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 11"
- Width: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Crystal Skye Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 42175
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42175CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42175 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Genre||Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|