Kichler 49110FL Leeds Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Light
This 1 light fluorescent wall lantern from the soft contemporary Leeds collection is a striking statement for any home. It features a Cased Opal glass rectangular shade with a distinctive rectangular accent.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of outdoor lights from the Leeds Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- The shade of this light fixture is completely enclosed, protecting the fixture from bugs, insects and the elements
- Height: 12.25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 5.75" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Up Lighting
- Power Usage: 18 watts (at up to 18 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 49110FL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49110AVIFL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one