Kichler 49275 McAdams Outdoor Pendant
This 1 light outdoor post lantern from the McAdams™ collection showcases a timeless, classic design. Featuring an antique Rubbed Bronze™ finish and Light Umber Etched Seedy Glass, this fixture will enhance any space.
- Outdoor post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post lights with a variety of outdoor lights from the McAdams Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on a 3" diameter post (sold separately, popular post options offered during checkout)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 200 (max)
- Height: 26"
- Width: 12"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 49275RZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 49275 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.