How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Kichler 49419 Nob Hill Outdoor Pendant
This 1 light outdoor pendant from the Nob Hill Collection starts with a rich Rubbed Bonze finish and traditional Victorian design elements on the tapered cage. Simple, understated ornamentation and etched seedy glass add elegance that highlights the carefully tapered and rounded mounting canopy.
- Outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Nob Hill Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Height: 19.5"
- Width: 10"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.75"
- Wire Length: 22"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 49419
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49419RZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 49419 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Etched|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.