Kichler 9851 Trenton Outdoor Pendant
Utilizing classic design elements from colonial America, the Trenton Collection offers timeless design for today's aesthetic. Our striking Black finish helps recreate the look and feel of fixtures formed by blacksmiths hundreds of years ago. Skilled artisans re-create these handcrafted works of art from high quality cast aluminum with clear beveled glass panels to ensure the Trenton will last for years. If you're looking for a memorable fixture, this outdoor pendant is the perfect way to update your home's profile.
- Multi-bulb outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Urn Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Trenton Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes 72" of chain lenght - shorten to desired length (additional chain lenghts offered during checkout)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 16"
- Width: 8.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.75"
- Wire Length: 93"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 9851BK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9851 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.