Single Light Table Lamp from the Grid Collection
- Brushed Nickel metal cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 29"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4.87 lbs
- Shade Height: 12.75"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 6"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: Pull Chain
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P5742
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P5742-084
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs GK P5742 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||Pull Chain|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|