Please Note: As a service to you, we offer free keying on this item. If you select to have this item keyed, it will need to be temporarily removed from it's packaging to do so. Please be aware of this when receiving your keyed item.
- Covered under Kwikset's limited lifetime warranty - protects against mechanical and finish defects
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Keyed entry lever set
- Adjustable latch - designed to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Security - Grade 2
- SmartKey self re-keying system
- Lock cylinder features durable stainless steel slide locking bars, racks and pins
- Kwikset's patented side locking bar technology helps to protect against "lock bumping" - a technique that can be used to get through conventional pin and tumbler locks
- Latch Details: RCAL (round corner adjustable) with RCS (round corner strike)
- Compatible Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset CP740ADLS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset CP740ADL-26DS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset CP740ADLS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.