LG Laundry Top Load FeaturesLearn about the innovative features and options available on LG Top Load laundry appliances.
LG Laundry Allergene CyclePresenting the first washer certified asthma and allergy friendly by the AAFA. Uses the power of steam to remove 95% of common household allergens.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
No more! With LG’s innovative StainCare™ Option on your side, you can now combine all kinds of tough stains in one single load. The solution is pretty ingenious. By using multiple temperatures to attack different types of soiling, StainCare™ Option tackles the worst culprits with amazing efficiency. The oversized 4.5 cu ft capacity tub makes room for piles of laundry. And LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation “tip-toes” through every load… as all those stains meet their match!Features:
- 4.5 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity with NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum
- Direct Drive Motor with 10-Year Limited Warranty
- 1,100 RPM
- 8 Washing Programs
- 5 Temperature Settings (All Cold Rinses)
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display and Dial-A-Cycle™
- Body-Matching Solid Lid
- ColdWash™ Option
- SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System
- SlamProof™ Lid
- TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
- Delay Wash (Up to 19 Hours)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum
LG strives to enhance its customer’s life and lifestyle with intelligent product features, intuitive functionality, and exceptional performance. LG customers can take pride in owning an object of excellence and take comfort in knowing a smart and informed purchase can be made every time an LG product is purchased.
Additional LG Links
Our SKU: LG WT4870
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- LG WT4870CW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
LG WT4870 Product Specifications
|No Load RPM||1100|
|Number of Cycles||8|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|