Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Optic Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Dark Skies compliant fixture
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4" from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 18" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 8" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 3.8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Halogen, GX5.3 base socket
- Requires (2) 20 watt Halogen bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Down Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 55 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GX5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs the GX5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm. This base is compatible with GU5.3 base bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GX5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GX5.3
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Wattage: 55
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2000
- Lumens: 2100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 18"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 3.8"
- HCO: 8"
- Backplate Height: 12.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Maxim MX 18254 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|