- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel
- Drop in installation simplifies setup
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundSHIELD: Since their creation the stainless steel sink has had one major blemish, which is the amount of noise created with flowing water hitting the metal surface. With its patented SoundSHEILD technology Moen has found the answer. Sinks with this feature have a dense undercoating applied that provides exceptional noise reduction. Whether it be moving dishes about the sink or simply running water, these sinks will stay whisper quiet for the life of the sink. Finally the durability and dependability of stainless steel meets the luxury standards of a cast-iron or acrylic alternative.
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 13" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 2
- Drain Outlet Connection: 2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 22"
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TG2045522
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TG2045522
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen's How to Install Moen's Drop-In SinksHow to Install Moen's Drop-In Sinks
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.