This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
- Includes: Halogen 75w bulb
- Includes: 5 blades
- Includes: 6" downrod
- Includes: Light kit
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Blades: 5
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 17.1" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Airflow on High: 5209 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 58
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- ESSWC-2 multi-function wall switch
- ESSWC-3-WH wall control - white
- ESSWC-3-AL wall control - almond
- MC82 Yoke cover
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC90 Flush mount canopy
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that do not have a slope. For sloped ceilings you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter (adapts up to 46 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Monte Carlo Products
- Shop All Monte Carlo Discus Collection Products
Our SKU: Monte Carlo Discus
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Monte Carlo 5DI52BSD-L
- Monte Carlo 5DI52BKD-L
- Monte Carlo 5DI52PND
- Monte Carlo 5DI52RBD-L
- Monte Carlo 5DI52WHD-L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Monte Carlo Discus Product Specifications
|FTC Energy Information|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain, Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|