EPA 2.25 Cubic Foot Wood Burning Leg Mount Stove
This leg mount wood stove has a 2.25 cu. ft. firebox for heating up to 2000 sq. ft and comes with rear shield and hot air circulation deflector. The 1400 Series is designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. Appealing leg-style base has many customizable options to suit any style. The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn with up to 70,000 BTU output on high burn.
This wood burning stove exceeds EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards substantially making a difference in keeping our environment clean.
- 25.5" Width x 32" Height x 27" Depth
- EPA approved
- Wrap around side shields disperse heat evenly
- Large viewing area through elegantly arched cast iron door
- Rear shield with hot air circulation deflector included
- Air wash and high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Economical 6" flue
- Fully refractory lined firebox
- Cool room air is heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design
- 2.25 cubic foot capacity with 18" max log size
- 11,400 - 41,300 BTU/h with 9 hour burn heating 1000 - 2000 square feet
- President's limited lifetime warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon 1400PL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1400-PL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.