EPA 2.25 Cubic Foot Cast Iron Wood Burning Leg Mount Stove
This EPA approved 1400C cast iron stove features advanced wood burning technology providing the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive 70,000 BTU high burn, this stove heats up to 2000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boast a European style, single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a leg mount design. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove's heavy gauge steel top, ideal for quick cooking.
This wood burning stove exceeds EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards substantially making a difference in keeping our environment clean.
- 28" Width x 28.5" Height x 27" Depth
- EPA approved with 3.5 grams/hour emission
- Solid cast iron European design
- Includes ceramic glass, rear shield, and ash pan
- Lift top lid exposes the surface of heavy gauge steel top for cooking
- High heat ceramic glass provides unobstructed view
- Standard rear shield reduces clearance to combustibles
- Fully refractory lined firebox
- Concealed hinges
- Traditional leg mount design
- 6" top vent flue
- 11,400 - 41,300 BTU output for 9 hour burn heating 1000 - 2000 square feet
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon 1400CP
- Napoleon 1400CN
Porcelain Majolica Brown
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1400C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.