Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
With a Craftsman sensibility, the remarkable Riverside collection introduces a rustic element into modern design. Forged linear struts create quite a dramatic statement in their overall simplicity. Casting a tranquil radiance, delicately etched light topaz glass shades beautifully complement the lustrous, deep-toned Heirloom finish.
- Wall sconce
- Etched Light Topaz glass shade
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Height: 8"
- Extension: 6-1/8"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Riverside Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3092
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3092-88
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3092 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|