How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Amber Linen glass shades
- Includes 6 feet of chain
- Canopy Covers standard recessed 4" Octagonal Outlet Box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- 72" (6') of Chain and 180" (15') of Wire Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Width: 19.75"
- Height: 19.625"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 300
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Eden Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4022
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4022-77
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4022 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|