12V low voltage T4 mini-pendant with mottled amber and yellow glass. Illuma-Flex monorail track system offers unparalleled simplicity and flexibility for general and accent lighting. Flexible track can be shaped and curved into almost any desired shape to form a truly unique creation. Combine spotlights and colorful pendants to dramatically light your space and enhance any room. Accessory transformers, hanging systems and connectors sold separately.
- Uses (1) 50-watt bi-pin (GY6.35) bulb (included)
- Length: 72"
- Width/Diameter: 3-5/8"
- Height: 6-1/2"
- Flex track mini-pendant
- Yellow Mottled, or Red Patterned glass shade, white interior
- Plated brushed nickel (-09) or urban bronze (-174) finishes
- Mounts anywhere along Illuma-Flex track sections, or on monopoints
- Includes adapter that allows unit to be mounted to P8516 transformer for Alpha track system
- Attaches to Illuma-Track, P8516 transformer on Alpha track, or on P8780 monopoint with supplied fitter
- Can also be mounted on P8794 Designer monopoint by direct wiring
- A small wiring compartment is located just below the fitter to allow adjustment of cord length
- Cord is Teflon coated copper wire with a silicon sleeve that matches the finish
- Attachment to 12 volt Illuma-Flex track with supplied track fitter, 120V Alpha-Track using supplied P8777 adaptor and P8516 Alpha-Track transformer or monopoint canopy (requires P8780 or P8794 accessory)
- Lamp has a GY6.35 bi-pin base
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Illuma-Flex Collection Products
Progress Lighting P6140 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GY6.35|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||35, 50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.