Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Commercial Collection Natural Gas, External Whole House Heavy Duty Tankless Water Heater with 9.8 GPM at 35° F Rise for Residential and Commercial Use
The R98LSe tankless water heater offers high volume output and heavy duty reliability for commercial applications and residential heating applications.The exterior-mounted unit makes installation easy and requires no venting. With a capacity up to 9.8 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, the R98LSe is capable of supplying continuous hot water to multiple plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously, ensuring you never run out of hot water in your home or business. With the R98LSe, you'll enjoy more power and more capacity.
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Commercial-grade Heat Exchanger for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.6 to 7.9 GPM @ 50° F Rise and 0.9 to 9.8 GPM @ 35° F Rise
- 83% Thermal Efficiency
- Natural Gas Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Residential Temperature Range
- 98° F to 185° F Commercial Temperature Range
- Commercial Controller Must be Purchased Separately
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 19,000 - 237,000
- Electronic Ignition
- EZConnect®(Connects Two Units Together)
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Commercial Control Must Be Purchased Separately
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Height: 22-3/8"
- Depth: 9-5/16"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai R98LSeNG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai R98LSeNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai R98LSeNG Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Maximum Flow Rate||9.8|
|Maximum Gas Input||237000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.9|
|Minimum Gas Input||19000|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency||83%|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||15|