Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Ultra Collection Liquid Propane, High Efficiency Condensing External Whole House Tankless Water Heater 8.0 Gallons Per Minute Less Valves
Suitable for mid to large sized homes, Rinnai’s new Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer all the same benefits builders and homeowners have come to expect from Rinnai. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
The Efficiency of Condensing Technology
Rinnai’s unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane. The stainless steel system recaptures residual heat from flue gases to pre-heat incoming ground water, which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger. Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) up to .96, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked for even greater capacity.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Condensing Technology for Greater Efficiency and Significant Energy Savings
- Up to 97% Thermal Efficiency
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.4 to 6.0 GPM @ 50° F Rise and 0.4 to 8.0 GPM @ 35° F Rise
- Liquid Propane Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98° F to 140° F Residential Temperature Range
- 98° F to 185° F Commercial Temperature Range
- Commercial Controller Must be Purchased Separately
- Electronic Ignition
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 10,300 - 157,000
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Commercial Control Must Be Purchased Separately
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Height: 26-3/8"
- Depth: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RC80HPeLP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RC80HPeLP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rinnai RC80HPeLP Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Max)||13.5 WC|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Min)||8.0 WC|
|Liquid Propane Thermal Efficiency||97%|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Maximum Flow Rate||8|
|Maximum Gas Input||157000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.4|
|Minimum Gas Input||10300|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||15|