Ultra Collection Liquid Propane, High Efficiency Condensing Internal Whole House Tankless Water Heater 8.0 Gallons Per Minute
Suitable for mid to large sized homes, Rinnai’s new Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer all the same benefits builders and homeowners have come to expect from Rinnai. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous.
The Efficiency of Condensing Technology
Rinnai’s unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane. The stainless steel system recaptures residual heat from flue gases to pre-heat incoming ground water, which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger. Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) up to .96, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked for even greater capacity.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it’s needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Appropriate for 3 Showers and 1 Sink
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Condensing Technology for Greater Efficiency and Significant Energy Savings
- Up to 96% Thermal Efficiency
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.26 to 8.0 GPM
- Liquid Propane Fuel
- Indoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98°F - 140°F Temperature Range with MC-91-2US
- 98° F - 185° F Temperature Range wit MCC-91-2US
- Commercial Controller Must be Purchased Separately
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 15,200 - 152,000
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- Built-in Rinnai Circ-LogicTM recirculation program cycles an external pump at pre-set intervals and temperatures to maximize efficiency and comfort (see brochure for more details)
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Leak detection shuts off water to the interior units to limit property damage
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- MC-91-2US (included)
- MCC-91-2US (optional for Commercial or Hydronic Applications)
- MC-100V-1US Deluxe Controller (optional)
- BC-100V-1US Bathroom Controller (optional)
- Width: 18.3"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 70.5 lbs
- Gas Connection: 3/4" MNPT
- Water Connection: 3/4" MNPT
Additional Rinnai Links
Our SKU: Rinnai RU80iLP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rinnai RU80iLP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Why Go Tankless Over a Tank Water HeaterFor your convenience Rinnai has provided this quick video about Tankless Water Heaters. This video will help you choose a Rinnai Tankless Water heater over a Tank Water heater.
What is a Rinnai Tankless Water HeaterRinnai tankless water heaters provide endless streams of clean, hot water to your whole house. It heats water only when you need it, saving you up to 40% on your energy bill.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.