- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 4-5/8 (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Reach: 21-1/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Rohl Links
This Rohl item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rohl QL66L-APC
- Rohl QL66L-PN*
- Rohl QL66L-STN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QL66L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rohl products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.