High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Samsung power foam technologyFind out how Samsung Power Foam technology enhances the washing experience.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
4.0 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer with PowerFoam and Steam Washing
- 15 Preset Wash Cycles and 9 Options
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Add a Garment Option
- Child Lock
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- Automatic Dispensers
- Optional Pedestals and Stacking Kit Sold Separately
- PowerFoam: Generates a powerful yet gentle foam that's ideal for washing large loads and bulky items.
- SpeedSpray: A cleansing jet shoots water and detergent, and a rinsing jet shoots clean water rapidly, reducing washing time up to 15 minutes.
- Smart Care: Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 32-1/4" D x 38-3/4" H
- Capacity: 4.0 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Weight: 194 Pounds
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Additional Samsung Links
Our SKU: Samsung WF405ATPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Samsung WF405ATPAWR
- Samsung WF405ATPASU
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Samsung WF405ATPA Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Digital, Turn Knob|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1200|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.