Birmingham Privacy Door Lever Set Perfect for Bedrooms and Bathrooms
NEW! The Schlage Birmingham Privacy Lever is commonly used for Bedroom and Bathroom doors where locking is needed from the interior. This new style is sure to compliment your home.
- Interior Screws Are Exposed
- Both levers locked / unlocked by push button inside
- Can be unlocked from outside with emergency key
- Turning inside lever unlocks outside lever
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Adjustable Latch Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Straight Lever Design
- Easy Installation makes for a One-person project
- ANSI Grade 2
- Brass Materials and construction are high quality for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Reversible Lever allows for use as both right-hand and left-hand levers
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F40-BIR Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Bath/Bedroom Privacy Lock, Privacy|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.