Decidedly modern, Schlage's Broadway door lever provides a soft, yet iconic new face to contemporary décor, proving once again that simplicity and style can easily go hand in hand. Constructed from quality materials, and designed to be quickly and easily installed, Schlage F-Series levers also feature BHMA Grade 2 certification, the highest performance rating awarded to residential lever sets. Schlage believes that you should never have to choose between security and aesthetics—with the Broadway lever you can sleep sound knowing that you've received the best of both worlds.
- BHMA Grade 2, The Highest Residential Security Rating for a Lever Product
- Constructed from High Quality Materials with both Security and Durability in Mind
- Features a Reversible, Symmetrical Design for Right or Left Handed Doors
- Simple Three Step Installation is Guaranteed to Fit on Standard Pre-Drilled Doors
- Includes Round Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplate Options for Maximum Versatility
- Limited Lifetime Finish and Mechanical Warranty
- Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- Keyed Entry (Fixed Interior) Function: Schlage keyed entry fixed interior door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key and have a fixed interior lever when the exterior is locked. This is not a panic proof lever, and should not be used where emergency exit may be required.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 3-6/7"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Product Weight: 1.55 Lbs
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- F10-BRW-CEN: Passage Door Lever Set
- F40-BRW-CEN: Privacy Door Lever Set
- F170-BRW-CEN: Single Dummy Door Lever Set
- F51-BRW-CEN: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
Additional Schlage Links
Schlage F54-BRW-CEN Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.