Built-In Alarm Century Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Knob Set with Plymouth Knob
The right knob helps protect your home, and the privacy of each room within it. They also reflect your unique style. With Schlage knobs, you know you’re getting the durability you need, because our products have been specially designed to last a lifetime. The simple lines of the Plymouth knob compliment a wide range of décor styles. The distinctive design of the Camelot rose combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves.
Keyed Entry Function: A Keyed Entry Door Knob Set features a turn button lock on the interior. It can be unlocked by key from the exterior or by turn button from the interior. The interior side is always unlocked. This keyed door knob set includes two knobs (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, two keys, a latch, strike plates, face plates and the required mounting screws.
Built-In Alarm: Your home holds the things most important to you. To protect them, Schlage offers a security solution that notifies you when something is happening at your door. You choose the alert mode (type of alarm) and sensitivity (level of touch/activity that sets off alarm) to customize it to your specific security needs. Easily change both the alert setting and sensitivity level, right at the lock, as your needs change.
- The Activity Alert setting gives two short beeps when the door has been opened or closed, making it perfect for monitoring doors while at home. Know when your young child, elderly parent, or child with special needs goes in or out.
- The Tamper Alert setting sounds one long alarm with the door knob or lever has been disturbed. It's the most sensitive alert setting, detecting even the slightest movement at the handle or lock. It's perfect for when everyone is home for the night, or for monitoring a second entry door.
- The Forced Entry Alert sounds a shrill, steady siren if a thief attempts to smash open or otherwise disable the lock. This is the least sensitive mode. Many choose to program this alert setting all the time.
- Only audible residential alarm lock to alert you to activity upon first contact at lock or handle; not just when door is opened
- Easily choose from 3 different alert settings, right at the lock, as your security needs change
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards, one of the highest security ratings in the industry
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Guaranteed fit on existing pre-drilled doors
- Easy installation with a screwdriver in just 5 minutes, no wiring required
- Two AAA batteries (included) with three-year battery life and low battery indicator
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Lifetime limited warranty on mechanical components and finish, one-year warranty on electronics
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
This Schlage item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Schlage FE51PLY505CAM
Lifetime Polished Brass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FE51-PLY-CAM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Schlage products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Schlage Built-In Alarm LocksA closer look into Schlage's Built-In Alarm Locks and what makes them the perfect combination of style, functionality and security. Get an audible security solution at a fraction of the cost with a Schlage Built-In Alarm lock.