Schlage Built-In Alarm LocksA closer look into Schlage's Built-In Alarm Locks and what makes them the perfect combination of style, functionality and security. Get an audible security solution at a fraction of the cost with a Schlage Built-In Alarm lock.
Built-In Alarm Century Single Cylinder Handleset with Latitude Lever
For Free Keying, such as keying alike to other products or to a specific code, please call customer service.
The clean lines of the contemporary Latitude lever help you make a bold impression, featuring the security and quality you expect from Schlage in new sleek contemporary styles that are ideal for residential and multifamily properties. The contemporary design of the Century handleset and interior provides a modern look and feel.
Single Cylinder: Single Cylinder Handlesets have a keyed deadbolt on the exterior and a thumbturn on the exterior, providing simple and effective security for your front door.
Built-In Alarm: Your home holds the things most important to you. To protect them, Schlage offers a security solution that notifies you when something is happening at your door. You choose the alert mode (type of alarm) and sensitivity (level of touch/activity that sets off alarm) to customize it to your specific security needs. Easily change both the alert setting and sensitivity level, right at the lock, as your needs change.
- The Activity Alert setting gives two short beeps when the door has been opened or closed, making it perfect for monitoring doors while at home. Know when your young child, elderly parent, or child with special needs goes in or out.
- The Tamper Alert setting sounds one long alarm with the door knob or lever has been disturbed. It's the most sensitive alert setting, detecting even the slightest movement at the handle or lock. It's perfect for when everyone is home for the night, or for monitoring a second entry door.
- The Forced Entry Alert sounds a shrill, steady siren if a thief attempts to smash open or otherwise disable the lock. This is the least sensitive mode. Many choose to program this alert setting all the time.
Schlage has built a legacy of providing the highest level of security to homes and businesses. Install Schlage, and you're installing nearly a century of total dedication to security, quality, and innovation.
- Only audible residential alarm lock to alert you to activity upon first contact at lock or handle; not just when door is opened
- Easily choose from 3 different alert settings, right at the lock, as your security needs change
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards, one of the highest security ratings in the industry
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Guaranteed fit on existing pre-drilled doors
- Easy installation with a screwdriver in just 5 minutes, no wiring required
- Two AAA batteries (included) with three-year battery life and low battery indicator
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Lifetime limited warranty on mechanical components and finish, one-year warranty on electronics
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets
- ADA Compliant
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Additional Schlage Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Schlage Products
- Shop All Schlage Built-In Alarm Collection Products
Schlage FE60-LAT-CEN-RH Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder, Single Cylinder Handleset|
|Handle Style||Grip, Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|