Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Remodel Non-IC 6" Housing
- Title 24
- Safe- Listed for Damp Location: Listed for use where insulation is kept at least 3" away from housing.
- Easy Access Housing: Housing removable for easy access to junction box.
- Sealed Trim: One piece sealed trims. No light leaks.
- Snap-In Socket: Snap in socket locates lamp in optimum position.
- Easy Installation: Provided with mounting clips for fast, easy installation.
- Time-Saving Junction Box Design: Junction box saves installation time with snap-on over, pry-out knock-outs, riveted ground wire, and through-circuit wiring, with 2-in-2 out #12 wires.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 11017
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 11017 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|